Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

More biking

On the schedule for yesterday was 1600m swimming followed by 7 miles biking, but I got home late from work and only had time for one, so I hopped on the bike. Turns out I made the right decision, as the pool was closed for a swim meet. The bike was good, it was very hot but that's hardly noticeable when you're biking fast. I need to start checking my tires before every ride; they felt a tad low, and when I got home I saw that they were down 5-10 PSI from when I filled them on Tuesday.

I'm a bit concerned about my gears; there's too much grinding on the high gears, so I've been sticking to some of the lower ones for now. I also probably need to get my seat adjusted, because my hands are hurting while I ride, even with gloves on. Someone recommended raising my saddle, which would put more weight on that instead of on my hands.

Skipped the morning run since I'm not feeling 100%. Riding 10 miles tomorrow, and then running 13+ on Sunday, I could probably use the extra rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment