Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Taking it easy

I spent about an hour tinkering with the gears on my bike, and I think I finally have the front derailleur adjusted so that it shifts on the largest two gears without grinding. I'm anxious to test it out on my long ride on Saturday, along with my new bike shorts and jersey that came in the mail!

It was tough to stay off the bike yesterday, but I can already tell that taking a rest day was a good idea. I feel like my batteries are recharged, and am ready for my lifts tonight and then biking/swimming on Saturday and running on Sunday.

Food from yesterday:


Lunch
-1 lb ground beef mixed with soy sauce, honey, garlic powder and pepper
-2 cups of milk

Dinner
-Hashbrowns mixed with scrambled eggs
-6 pieces of buttered toast
-1 piece of toast with peanut butter
-2 glasses of milk

Other
-Protein shake with creatine before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment