Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hmmmm

Swam 2000m yesterday (50m splits of freestyle with some rest in between), and then biked 10.36 miles. The swim was good, aside from stupid kids: 4 of them jumped into my lane and swam 2-abreast, and since I didn't see them I hit my hand on one of their heads. Left middle finger is sprained, not terribly but definitely in some pain. On the bike I got passed by a few other cyclists, one who stared at me as he passed me (probably because I'm not wearing expensive cycling shoes), and one friendly guy who made a joke about the first guy making us look bad. My dinner wasn't very good, mostly because I was so goddamn thirsty after the workout:

Thursday Lunch:
-2.5 peanut butter sandwiches
-2 glasses of milk
-4 oz cheddar cheese

Thursday Dinner:
-3 glasses of gatorade
-2 glasses of chocolate milk
-1 protein shake with creatine
-6 oz cheddar cheese
-Quinoa and blackbean infused chips

Lifted weights at lunch on Friday:

Overhead Press: 3x12x75
Incline Press: 3x12x115
T-Bar Rows: 3x12x150

Glad I switched to higher reps, it's making it easier on my wrist. I was plateauing on my 3x5 routine, so switching to higher reps for a few months might be a good change.

Friday Lunch:
-2 protein shakes (one with creatine)
-Leftover bacon cheddar mac & cheese

Friday Dinner:
-5 slices of pizza
-2 beers
-Some Twizzlers

No comments:

Post a Comment