Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

I had too many chores to do yesterday, so my original plan of swimming and running got cut to just swimming. 50m freestyle sets, x40 with maybe 20-30 seconds of rest in between. I stopped timing myself and started focusing on only doing freestyle, even if it means resting between sets, and I think it's absolutely worth it. I really felt like I was making progress. Afterwards my arms were too sore to start the lawnmower. #FirstWorldFitnessProblems

Helped my wife remove a tree stump from the side of our house too, which took about 20 minutes and was exhausting. Here she is posing victoriously with her prize:



Doing a long bike ride this afternoon with a coworker since we got off work at noon, then beer/burgers afterwards. Monday's food:

Lunch:
-2 PB&J sandwiches
-2 glasses of milk

Dinner:
-Triple-layer grilled cheese sandwich
-2 protein shakes (one with creatine)
-3 glasses of green juice (post swim)

No comments:

Post a Comment